I will be adding quotes from books that I read on this page. Most of the quotes that I add here will be motivational in nature. They will be in no particular order.
- “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it; but that its too low and we reach it.” Michelangelo, found in The Element.
- “The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.” Marcus Aurelius, found in The Obstacle is the Way.
- “Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.” Randy Pausch, found in The Last Lecture.
- “There is no problem so bad you can’t make it worse.” Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- “The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” Dr. Martin Luther King
- “Writing is thinking on paper. Anyone who thinks clearly should be able to write clearly-about any subject at all.” William Zinsser, found in On Writing Well.
- “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.” Alvin Toffler